Are you a talented Web Developer/Site Admin with 4+ years of WordPress experience?
Experience with Google Analytics (i.e. Tag Manager, Filters, Goals, Conversions, A/B Tests) and Webmaster Tools? Even better!
We run VirtualDatingAssistants.com and a few other dating-related websites. And we’re looking for expert like you to help us complete tasks & projects more quickly as well as maintain our sites... which we’re constantly tweaking and improving, on a continual basis.
We collaborate primarily via Trello and email, and it’s crucial that you have the ability to communicate clearly in English.
Interested candidates should submit their desired hourly rate and participate in a quick skills assessment, which only takes a few minutes.
HR Manager, ViDA
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain, update and support company websites. (When there are urgent issues like our sites going down or something breaking in our code, we need *quick* response times.)
- Manage the web server and perform all admin tasks like creating new cPanel accounts, managing domains, and installing WordPress.
- Improve website speed and performance so it loads as quickly as possible for our visitors.
- Perform cross-device and cross-browser testing to ensure a consistently high-quality experience for all visitors.
- Build and maintain more mobile-friendly versions of our sites.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SKILLS ARE A BIG PLUS:
- Assist with Google Analytics Filters and Google Tag Manager setup so we can better analyze website traffic and visitor behavior.
- Help us to more accurately track Goals and measure Conversions in Google Analytics.
- Set up A/B Tests in Google Analytics so we can optimize for conversions.
At this time we’re only considering candidates who are NOT from an agency.
Candidates who include the phrase “super awesome” in their email subject line will be given first consideration (so we know you’ve read through our entire project description).
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value