RelevantAds (Local Splash) is a Search Engine Optimization company that is seeking a WordPress developer/manager to work with our Client Operations team and join us in building great websites for great clients. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, then please continue reading!
As a WordPress Manager - Server Administrator, you will mostly be overseeing the production of custom websites based on previously created themes. We are looking for someone who can oversee a small team of 3-4 developers. We are looking for an experienced and seasoned developer who is familiar with ALL aspects of WordPress development. This will entail using client specific data provided on a Google Doc and applying the data to the WordPress theme. WordPress knowledge is required as WordPress is predominantly used on all projects for this role on the Design & Development Team.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Available for 4-8 hours Mon-Fri between 7:00AM Pacific Time - 5:00PM Pacific time
- Should be able to manage a small team of WordPress developers
- Experience with 3rd party hosting service and server configuration
- Support existing WordPress sites with updates, maintenance and new features or functionality.
- Creating custom themes in WordPress / Using the various plugins provided by WordPress.
- Troubleshooting and Integrating Web Service calls.
- Knowledge of domain service and DNS record processes.
- Migrating sites between servers
- API Integration
- cPanel & WHM
Preferred Experience (not necessary):
- Custom Plugin Development
- Website Optimization
- SEO Knowledge
- Network Solutions
- Theme Development
Contact: Steve at RelevantAds / LocalSplash