Hi- I’d like a WordPress plug in developed that creates floating tab/buttons to the left/right of the webpage. (see attachment).
When a button is clicked, the background screen should fade and a splash screen appears.
The floating buttons should be:
• Configurable on/off (all 3) - 1-3 Floating Buttons (stay in same position as webpage is scrolled up/down)
• Can amend text description on each button
• 8 color schemes (white/black text)
• .png graphic to pop up when user first arrives on the site that is positioned at the top of the floating tab e.g “Get in touch!” with an arrow pointing to the tabs. Users can upload their own .png in the Settings but I will provide the standard ones that will be included.
• User has the ability to add exclusions i.e. pages the tab will not appear on
The splash screen(s) contain various configurable information to enable a user to interact with the site. Including:
• Ability to enter a phone number to be called back (this data will need to be stored in a Wordpress database and also emailed to the email address specified in the plugin's settings panel)
• Ability to link to different websites to book appointments
• Integrations to Skype and Google maps
• Custom logo branding
Please reply with the following
• The “WordPress Plug-in” in your message
• Your experience in creating WP plug-ins
•Your UI experience – plug-in would need to adhere to best practice UI
Full details and further UI mock ups will be provided later but the above gives an outline of what is required.