We are looking for a candidate with significant experience implementing reservation and membership management on Wordpress. This would also include knowledge of payment processing plugins.
We have a portal site built that we would like to begin testing ASAP. We already have an established location database.
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Good working knowledge and experience in HTML, mySQL, SQL, CSS, RSS, PHP, Python, AJAX
2. Ability to identify how plugins will work together.
3. High knowledge of setting up automated processes
4. Good command of English
5. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
6. MUST BE A GOOD COMMUNICATOR - with a minimum of once a week updates
7. Must be able to present ideas and see the big picture and how updates to database or other modules might affect the code.
8. Must be able to present ideas and see the big picture and how updates to websites or data sources might affect the code
9. Must have knowledge about architecture and scaling and use industry best practices
10. Must be sure to test in development environment before moving code to production!!
11. MUST make sure that the website is ONLINE and FUNCTIONING!
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value