We are looking for energetic content managers to join our team, managing a portfolio of WordPress content sites.
You will be interfacing directly with our writing team, helping improve our content processes on a diverse set of digital properties.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Formatting and Publishing Articles
- Creating and optimizing images for posts
- Editing and Improving Existing Content
- Manipulating WordPress rich text
- Managing Content Calendar
- Coordinating Social Media promotions
- Responsing to reader comments
Helpful Experience Includes:
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Tools like Buffer and CoSchedule
- Facebook management
- Optimizing images in PicMonkey, Canva or similar
- Cloud Storage: Dropbox or Google Drive
- Formatting articles for web audiences
- Managing affiliate links, short codes, and plugins
- Providing feedback to writers
- Assigning topics from keyword lists
We have room for multiple individuals!
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value