We’re looking for a Wordpress developer to help us extend functionality of a form on our website. This for pulls in live data from various parts of the site and allows users to edit it all in one place. This form currently works well, and we’d like to add more functionality to it.
The website itself is a bit complicated. We use TWIG and Timber as a templating system and GIT to control all changes. There is no direct FTP access. You must be familiar with these systems to be able to work on the site.
The form was made with PHP and TWIG.
The main functionality that we’re looking to add is a version control / history system that allows admins to restore previous versions of data. Since the form uses live data from the website, if a user makes a mistake, it can be time consuming to correct. Wordpress’ built in version control might work well here but we’re open to suggestions about how a system might work.
We have a number of smaller features/changes we’d like:
- Change three check boxes to ‘yes’ or ‘no’ radio buttons (PHP)
- Be able to remove all green checkboxes for validation (PHP)
- Handle agency addresses similar to team members, on an ‘add new’ basis (PHP)
- Fix formatting on agency logo and background image section (CSS)
- Fix formatting on team member profile images (CSS)
- Find a way to make this more secure
We don’t expect this job to be quotable because it will take time to become familiar with the website. It’s normal to require more explanation for the tasks above. If we agree to work together I will explain more.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value