Please read my requirements before posting a reply to my job.
1. Must have excellent understanding of English. I am tired of working with people that do not understand what I am explaining to them.
2. You must provide examples of custom wordpress work. I am not interested in theme development I am talking plugin work, custom wordpress programming.
3. I need someone that pays attention to detail. I am constantly having to explain to programmers about making aesthetic changes to css or html because they provide me ugly looking interfaces or non user friendly programming interfaces.
4. I am only interested in wordpress work, not phpfox or any other cms systems you worked on. We are only going to be working with wordpress so you have to know its functionality perfectly.
5. I am hiring you not someone else. I don't want to explain what I need completed and then it get passed on to some newbie programmer and you guys split the rate. YOU MUST BE THE PROGRAMMER not the middle man/manager.
I hired someone to modify a wordpress review plugin and now I am looking to replace them as I am not happy with the results. You will be in charge of fixing any bugs and coding in new features as I give them to you. I can provide photoshop mockups and videos explaining what I need. Must know PHP, mySQL, Wordpress expert/plugin expert, (You must know how wordpress works completely), html, css and responsive design. Your profile must show prior custom wordpress development (Not theme development!).
I will provide photoshop mockups of the changes that I need. The theme design is already complete so all you will be doing is integrating the functionality that I need through mockups.
The site will be a wordpress review site that is similar to www.cnet.com using a wordpress plugin that is customized.
If you do not understand English perfectly then do not apply!!!!!