My website http://JVLaunch.biz - needs the following customizations:
Things to customize for JVLaunch
1) Event Sorting - ability for one to use ‘calendar menu’ to sort dates by newest or oldest
2) Replace add to fav button - replace this with a ‘JV Invite URL’ link for that product
3) Menu glitch fix - when you hover over ‘Commision platforms, part of the calendar menu breaks through and needs to be fixed
4) Event Category Niches - On the Add an event form, we need the ability to add NICHE Categories, as well as the ability to view ALL products being launched in any specific NICHE, kinda like how this website does it
A product launching in the ‘Offline’ niche:
When you click ‘Offline’ it links to:
5) Approval process - Once an event is submitted, we need the ability to moderate it in the Wordpress admin panel or a simple php admin page. Then, the submitter gets an email saying their listing is live and with the URL or denied with a reason message.
6) Author / Product Creator - Once an event has been submitted, we need to be able to see the Author / Product creator’s name on both the event listing in the home page, and the specific event URL. THEN, we need to be able to click on the authors name to bring to a profile page, where you can see ALL product events they have launched in the past / upcoming. Should also have an area for comments to leave for the author to be able to reply to (similar to Facebook)
**Please put the word 'IAmUpForTheJobAndHaveSkypeToCommunicateDaily' in your job ad to be considered!