I need someone who is expert with SEO (on- and off-page) for my new extra money website. This will include posting the articles on the site.
Qualified person is:
- delivers accomplished work timely with very good results
- should speak, write and understand ENGLISH very well as it is hard to communicate to people who do not have high level of ENG proficiency
- able to start IMMEDIATELY without delay
- able to present a list of websites that he/she has optimized with the keywords and rankings
- able to work between 9AM to 11AM Eastern Standard Time -5 timezone M-W-F to start and gradually more as the site picks up traffic.
I want to make it a very clear, this is a serious job with a potential longevity as well as more jobs to come if provider proves him/herself. I want to start cheap and would be willing to increase rate and/or time limit if I am satisfied with the job. I will hire right away, so please READ my post VERY CAREFULLY.
I have a site that is dedicated to making additional sources of revenue online. I need it optimized to rank high in search engines. This is a new site so you will be able to control where you take it.
This will be an ongoing job that would require the SEO expert to do the following tasks:
1. Website analysis - Benchmark current website traffic and search engine positioning.
2. Competitive analysis - I am going to give you my top 5 competitors to see what keywords they are using and see what keywords we can come with to rank higher.
3. Keyword research and analysis.
4. Create site-wide meta tags and page titles
5. Content optimization - evaluate the site pages and recommend individual page modifications for each page.
6. Web Directories and Search Engine Submission
7. Suggest further SEO strategies to boost site traffic. - Any seo strategies will be white hat, no black hat or you will be fired.
8. Submit a weekly report on the progress of the project. (Preferably every Saturday 8:00AM EST -5.
9. Conduct monthly ranking evaluation of the website so we see where we are going on the SEO efforts.
10. And other jobs that I might need done.
Right now, we have the website created. We want to get a world-wide audience and eventually turn them into subscribers to boost rankings and generate revenue. I will give more information when I choose the right person for the job.
How to apply:
1. Type "CMB EED"on the first line of your cover letter.
2. State that you have understood the tasks and give me an overview of how you will do the job.
3. I need a long term provider, at least for 1 year so make sure you mention that you are available for the duration of the project.
4. Come in with your lowest bid as that will be taken into consideration when hiring. If you cannot start right away and respond timely please do not apply.
Skills: research, analysis, english, off-page