I own 4 woocommerce sites selling software licenses.
The guys who were taking care of this websites were hired for a big project and will not be able to help us for a long time, so I'm looking for an experienced freelancer to:
- Keep websites updated (the complicated thing: we have some custom modifications, then some plugins can't be on auto-update mode).
- Help us with little design improvements and changes.
- Track and improve Site Speed
- Onsite SEO
- Site audit: fix errors reported by semrush site audit.
Because I'm pretty ignorant, probably I'm missing important things in this list.
I would like to find someone able to do all these tasks and also suggest changes to improve all the structure.
We are using:
- Sendgrid for email licenses deliveries.
- Intercom for online chat.
- Web sites are hosted in Linode (not managed server)
In the first stage we will focus on getting our business in order because, in the last months, the actual agency wasn't able to take care of many things in time. After the first stage, I think 6-8 hours per week should be ok for repeating tasks.
I'm looking for a long-term business relationship, I'm open to discussing all possibilities. In the first stage I'm looking to pay per hour, and after 8 weeks we can discuss a dual payment (minimum monthly guaranteed for repeating tasks + pay per hour for new projects).
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value