NEEDED: Programmer needed to convert PSD to fully functional webpage (wordpress or similar)
We're looking for somebody to help us put together our company website. The PSD files are ready, the design is attached. The whole thing is really quite simple.
We think wordpress might make sense for this but if you don't agree just let us know. It you want to apply, please make sure you:
(1) give us insight into your experience
(2) give us your opinion about tech stack to deploy
(3) give us an estimate of the hours you think you'll spend on this
(4) give us any other info you think we should know.
DO NOT APPLY WITH GENERIC APPLICATIONS. READ WHAT WE NEED/HAVE A LOOK AT THE DESIGN (ATTACHED) AND THEN REPLY
We are looking for a PHP Programmer with experience coding Wordpress themes and plugins. The position will entail:
1. Theme Development from PSD to Wordpress
2. Plugin modification – this will be tweaking existing plugins, not developing new ones
3. Ability to set up hosting accounts, point name servers, and load Wordpress and plugins
4. Basic Photoshop knowledge to update current designs
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Good working knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS
2. Ability to build new Wordpress sites
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites + promoting sales
4. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
5. Good command of English
6. Prefer someone from the Philippines
7. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
We're a startup developing server based software to deliver 3D print designs worldwide.
Skills: on-page, english, design