Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I am looking for a wordsmith that is good at condensing a phrase, long sentence, or concept into a few words. Something at gets to the crux of the idea and is punch and can belter be used in an infographic or other marketing material for a target audience with an attention span of 30 to 60 seconds.
I am a coach that help people avoid distractions and work with crazy-busy people to focus them on works the highest priority items at any given time and ignore the 100s emails a day, 4 meeting, and 2 conference calls that all pulling for their attention.
I NEED to work live with someone LIVE. My source material is spread between too many places and only I know the context.
We will be brainstorming together on Skype (or phone) while looking at te same Word doc via TeamViewer (a free screensharing program)
This is not a “do it as your time’ job. I am looking for someone to active brainstorm with me and do it in real-time.
My Target Audience: Crazy-busy execs. Overwhelmed, overworked, and with attention spans of 30 to 60 seconds.
Here are some of the OTHER ways I need help
- Finding shorter ways of saying things (succinct ways or one liners) from longer quotes in testimonials.
One minor thing we might do: “The 3 pain points and 3 results points lists” prioritization.
- I have lists of customer pain points and then customer results from my program. Since I can only use the top 3 in each of the 3 categories, I need help in prioritizing which are the top three.
- I have some great ones on the lists, that I am going to use for sure, but they need to be said in less words.
- For these lists, I need to brainstorm with you, which 3 will people MOST resonate with (without me having to explain the concept).
- I have the list project mostly done, So, this is a secondary and minor sub-project that may be done by the time I find someone.
- Native English Speaker with a background in US culture and business terms (like strategic)
- Can work with me over Skype/Phone and TeamViewer in real-time
- I work 10am to 10pm (sometimes later) Los Angeles time. I am on the West Coast.
- Need to start ASAP, tonight if possible!
Typical examples would include
#1 – KBP: What is he end result of her working with me:
- Statement: -
The speed and effectiveness which I get things done was both financially rewording for me and meaningful for patients
- Problem with Statement: KBP wants it to be more than just about money. Something about the accomplishment of helping people, not just the financial reward for her and her employeer).
#2 – JF’s exit strategy that I helped him with…
- Statement: - The system helped me with the project I have been struggling with the most. How do I implement a complicated exit strategy while leaving a company in shape to run for decades without me? I am happy to announce that I will retire in 2 months and will have the peace of mind that everything is in pace to sustain my legacy!
- Problem with Statement; Not much of a clean, punchy result to easily put on a website that people will only skim over. anyway
#3 – Kat: Finally enjoy San Fran
- Statement: - Kat says “KI spend more weekend time with my family and went back to enjoying concerts and the great benefits of living in San Francisco, which I hadn’t been able to do
- Problem with Statement; Too long, needs to be half down without losing its edge.
#4 – PJ: Stopped working long hours on the small stuff and is now focused in leading a company:
- Statement: - “With this level of focus, I was able to do the things I needed to build x to #1 leading brand in the x industry and its sale enabled me to focus on my true passion, being a designer and investor”
- Problem with Statement: Too long, doesn’t get to the point”
#5- JF: Focusing on the “Important, not just the urgent”/;
- Statement: - “I'm accomplishing more of what I want to do rather than what I feel I must do.
- Problem with Statement: Not punchy Does get that he is focusing on the things that will grow his business and not on the small stuff a exec gets buried in.
#6 – AG - Result of doing the training/;
- Statement: “The website generated a whole new line of revenue for me. The 1/4 million dollars for selling the website is being given to organizations worldwide to spread a cause I believe in
- Problem with Statement: What is the point of this? How can it be told 6-10 words without losing the power?
#7: KD has tried other productivity solutions:
I have tried these productivity solutions in the past and they did NOT work:
- An admin
- To-Do lists
- Email management techniques and apps.
- Weekly session with a business coaching.
- Problem with Statement: Need to be a clear, concise, one-liner people that also have looked for solutions can relate to.
If I can find someone good, available, and in my price range. This will go from a website to a small pocket book, so I am looking for something long-term.
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value