I am looking for a few "Dear God" letters for my upcoming book. Dear God letters are letters to God or the deity which you worship (God, Buddha, none, etc.) for the religion or spirituality you observe (Christianity, Judaism, none, etc.) in regards to people's personal experiences with September 11th. I don't want to re-traumatize anyone, but I think it is important to remember as an actual tragedy that affected real people (and continues to affect NY's finest...), rather than a past-tense, figurehead event.
1) They can take any tone: happy, sad, depressed, hopeful
2) They must be true
3) They cannot have been published anywhere else
4) You don't have to worry about people finding out you what you wrote. You can use your first name only, be anonymous, use initials, or use a fake "pen name".
5) Letters can be any length, but please use details and be specific. Don't be vague or write in broad generalities.
6) You must write it from your point-of-view (i.e. don't pretend to be writing as your aunt or your friend)
7) Your English does NOT need to be perfect--just sound like yourself, please. I will edit the letters, so don't worry about perfect English grammar. But the letters must be in English.
8) You don't have to be a writer.
1) A price--Budget is a placeholder
2) The subject that you would write about.
Disclaimer: You have read and accepted the following terms and conditions: You, the submitter (hereinafter known as "Submitter"), are granting me (hereinafter known as "Author") and a future publisher (hereinafter known as "Publisher") the right, but not the obligation, to use Submitter's name and relevant personal information if Submitter requests that he/she be identified. Submitter agrees that their submission is original, is their own content and has not been posted, uploaded or otherwise expressed elsewhere online or in any type of print or electronically published method. Submitter agrees that the content of their submission does not defame any person or infringe on any copyright, right of privacy or other right. It is understood that by submitting a letter to Author that rights to use the material that includes but is not limited to books, foreign translations, electronic publishing, film and other dramatic uses are granted to Author and Publisher, as well as an assignment of the copyright of the letter to Author and Publisher.
January 26, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates