I need someone who's experienced with writing wiki style articles and guides.
You MUST be:
- Fluent in English grammar
- 1000+ Hours worked
- 90%+ Positive Feedback
- Knowledgeable about investing
- Prepared to start work immediately
I need you to write a full how to beginners guide broken into the following topics:
What is an Investment?
- What is investing
Definition and breakdown of what investing is.
- Why do people Invest?
Breakdown of why people invest and what they achieve etc.
- Before you start Investing
Is investing right for me? What do I need to prepare etc.
- Setting your financial goal
Saving Vs Investing, long term Vs short term, setting your goals.
- Introducing your financial advisor
Explaining about a FA and different fund managers etc
- Investment portals
Explaining about online and offline portals used to invest in.
- Investment tax and regulations
Wanting and explaining about tax implications of investing.
- Types of Investments
Breakdown on each type of investment including:
- - Real Estate/Cryptocurrency/Forex/Banks Products/Collectibles/Businesses/Stocks and shares/Funds/Bonds/Futures/ISA’s and Pensions/Gambling/Bullion
- Making your first Investment
How much to invest, how to invest and how to prepare for investing.
- Monitoring your Investments
How to track and monitor your investments and growth.
- Scaling your Investments
Different ways to scale your investments over time.
- Glossary of terms
Breakdown of terms used in the investing world.