We are hoteliga.com, an online hotel management software based in Krakow, Poland. We are looking for a rockstar content writer to help us with helping hoteliers accross the world with writing a valuable content for our blog (that'll be soon a best source of knowledge for everyone in the hotel business).
We're looking for a person who'll write at the start one blog post: Best practices to increase your hotel's off-season bookings
Requirements of the article:
1. length: 7k-10k characters
2. language: English
3. description: writing an article for online hotel platform and medium hotel owners and managers that will describe the best practices to increase hotel's off-season bookings.
- marketing strategies, examples
- keywords included: hotel, hotel management, booking engine, hotel marketing
- good to include some research data that's already made and make a referral.
This is your chance to show your writing skills to the people from all over from tourism/IT industry.
Nice if you have an experience in writing articles for OTAs, hospitality industry, please include 2 articles most related to the topic from your portfolio.
February 23, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers