I am an independent software development consultant focused on coaching software development best practices, I have a strong and diverse background of 30 years’ experience in the industry.
I am looking for a an ebook/article ghostwriter with a love for writing who can write me a How To Guide... aimed at managers who want to change the culture in their organisations.
After reading the guide, I want them to be able to have a set of tools to create up to 3 different NPS surveys, Present reports, take action with their teams to improve culture.
You will be responsible for writing an ebook (~10000 words) in ‘my’ voice, writing fresh, interesting, and engaging content geared for a specific target audience. I would like you to have the ability to come up with original and relevant content. See my linkedIn Profile... https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinsheridandotnet/
Expectations from the writer are:
• Research my LinkedIn profile and build a persona of me based on my personal professional experience and history.
• Write ebook content in ‘my’ persona based on my professional history.
• Research content from web articles
• Research quotes from famous business people.
• Work with me to shape the material so it can be published
• Good understanding of content creation - prior experience with a website would be a plus.
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Must provide a 100% assurance that eBook be original. We will run it through a plagiarism software.
• Proficient in grammar and punctuation
• Must be creative and able to come up with relevant, fresh, and interesting topics
• Ability to know the audience’s needs, wants and problems and able to address them successfully
• Have a professional, consistent, and sometimes witty writing style that encourages readers to talk about the eBook
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers