Audience: Interested in earning an MBA degree
Business Level: Entry, Mid, and Senior
Purpose: A comprehensive guide for for prospective MBA students wanting to advance their career from whatever level they are not to the next level they want to attain. Entry level to Manager, Manager to Mid-level Manager, Directory to VP, VP to CMO . .
Style: informative, second person and anonymous point of view.
Initially, you are taking the existing research on each MBA concentration and rewriting it to make it 100% original, using the research and your overall MBA experience to give an informed perspective to potential MBA students .
The tone is semi-formal, authoritative and you can speak to the audience in the 'you' or second person along with the anonymous point of view.
We've been publishing sites since 2006. We produce and promote sites that receive millions of views each month. When you write for us, you can earn author credits, bio, picture and links to your site and social media accounts.
For this site you will edit and rewrite about MBA programs and careers.
Topics include in-depth articles on MBA Concentrations such as Accounting, Communications, Ethics, Finance, Human Resources . . .
We've researched these and aggregated general information. A typical outline with descriptions, facts, numbers for each concentration would look like this:
- What is an MBA in Communications
- Difference Between an MBA in Communications and a Masters Degree in Communications
- What Skills Do I Need for an MBA in Communications
- Typical Responsibilities that an MBA in Communications
- What is the Salary Range for an MBA in Communications
- What is the Career Outlook for MBA in Communications
- What Can I Do with an MBA in Communications
- Requirement to Needed to Enter an MBA in Communications Program
- What Is a Typical Curriculum for an MBA in Communications
- Elective Courses for an MBA in Communications
We need a savvy copy writer / editor / writer to take what we have researched and organized and rewrite, edit in an consistent style to make it original and ours.
Or, if preferable for you, start from scratch for each MBA Concentration.
Other writing opportunities include MGA Guides, school profiles, state profiles, and more.
So that we can more quickly make assessments and hire you, please answer the screening questions!
January 21, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers