I'm starting a guitar education platform and looking for writers to help with some of the curriculum generation and article writing. The role would involve:
1. Researching what content would be helpful and should be included for beginner, intermediate, and advanced guitarists.
2. Writing a lot of the content, probably a whole series of articles around 1,000-1,500 words.
A good candidate would have a solid background in music theory for guitar, and should be able to break down technical concepts in easy ways that can be understood by beginners. Having some writing experience would be helpful.
The content *has* to be unique. It can't be copied or spun from any other content.
Sample topics: e.g.
- How do I get started playing guitar?
- Should I buy and electric or acoustic guitar?
- What is the pentatonic scale, how is it used, and why is it popular?
- What are modes? Do I need to learn them? How do they compare to the pentatonic scale?
- How important is music theory?
- How do I start learning lead guitar?
- What are the most important fundamentals for a guitarist?
- How should I structure my practice time?
- Should I get a guitar teacher?
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value