I'm looking for someone to write high-quality concert annotations for a country music website. The candidate must have some expertise or be aware of the specifics of such kind of content. Your interest and familiarity with the country music world and desire to become a part of the project is highly preferable.
- excellent writing skills are strictly required, correct American style English, absolutely no non-natives
- ability to write in a news style manner
- this is a long term project, thus I need a writer on a long-term basis
- the approximate volume of work is 10-15 tour annotations a month (which is 300-350 words) plus 30-50 smaller annotations on a specific city within a tour (which is 120-150 words), the number of annotations will depend on how frequently the tours are being announced plus some other reasons too; the volume of work will be growing with the growth of the project
- you must complete job in a timely manner
- you must be prepared to do a paid trial job and include samples of your previous works as well.
The initial rate would be $2-$3 per 100 words (plus $bonuses for a well-done job) with the possibility of higher pay after at least a year of successful collaboration.
August 12, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers