Our company is looking for writers to create step-by-step, how-to guides for all sorts of technology articles.
Do you have:
- A passion for technology and staying up to date on the latest apps, trends, etc.?
- Access to multiple devices (phones, tablets, computers, etc.)?
- Proficiency in iOS platforms?
- The ability to write concise, accurate, instructional sentences ? (flawless English not required)
If so, we'd love for you to apply!
1) Respond to this listing with your cover letter (which can be as simple as a brief, 1-3 sentence summary of your background and experience as it relates to writing and/or technology). Please make sure to include your full name and email
2) List which of the following devices and platforms you have reliable access to:
- Mac Laptop/Desktop
3) In your response, rank/order the following ten topics based on your proficiency (top = strongest, bottom = weakest):
- MacOS (basic topics)
- Facebook (including Messenger)
If your background and exposure to technology match the project needs, we will follow up with a brief assignment for which you will be paid $5. If your work on the initial assignment is high quality and you enjoy the work, we may hire you to write new articles on an ongoing basis at a rate of $3 per article.
Feel free to reply to this post if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
January 26, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates