Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I am looking to work with a ghost writer for my blog using a workflow based on transcriptions of various talks I have given on topics focused on the “Gig Economy. The general theme will be around how to use freelancers to "scale yourself". I will be following these tips and want the writing to be in my tone (will provide transcripts that can be edited). These will be posted to LinkedIn.
Note - you must have experience in writing for the LinkedIn platform and be able to provide samples of an article (s)
- Title should be 40-49 characters long.
- Include 8 images/Quotes (this could contain as little as 5). I will provide some and look to you for recommendations on others that might be helpful. I can help source them.
- Most will be How-to posts since they perform the best. There may be a few List post, but they don’t perform nearly as well as How-to posts.
- Include a few relevant quotes from articles and thought leaders
- Divide your post into 5 sections with headings (h1, h2, h3, etc.)
- Write between 1,900 to 2,000 words.
- Your writing should have a neutral tone.
- Write your post so it can easily be understood by the masses, preferably with in an “Easy” readability score of 80-89 which is easily read by an 11-year-old.
Workflow – Here is the workflow that I would like to follow as we produce the article
1. I provide a brief that includes the objective, transcript, links to relevant articles and potential images to be used for the post
2. You follow up with any clarifying questions before you get started writing. This is a CRITICAL step in the process as it will help cut down on the revisions needed
3. You provide a solid draft in Microsoft Word format
4. I will provide a set of markups and recommendations for revision
5. You make the edits (would like get efficient so that there are only 1 to 2 revision rounds)
6. I publish to LinkedIn
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value