We have developed a simple to use Windows-based software (written in VB.NET2010) and relatively simple graphics in the form of static images. The software is a handy tool for engineers to conduct numerous fundamental computations on the field. It consists of approximately 40-50 modules (similar to the attached snapshot) each one executing a specific computational task (i.e., open a userform where the user inputs the problem data, makes the necessary calculations in simple math and a number of logical trees and displays the result). The form labels are multilingual, in English and Greek and switch with the press of a button.
We need a highly experienced Visual Studio & IPad app developer to:
- translate and transform the program into a fully working, official IPad app
- Design a beautiful interactive menu with high quality graphics (in the form of static images and in certain cases as XY diagrams)
- Deliver a fully working, professional IPad app ready to be deployed to the Apple Store.
- Provide support during development and deployment. The contract ends after the successful submission.
- Language shall be solely English - no need to convert the Greek menus
- Project is expected to initiate August 15 and be delivered by September 15th, 2013. As there is no urgency, later delivery could be negotiated for a lower hourly rate: what is clearly needed is a reasonable hourly fee for a highly professional work without time pressure.
- For an experienced programmer and given that the software is already developed in VB, the project is deemed to correspond to one man-month, part time.
- Intellectual property rights solely belong to the employer
At the bottom of your response please add the sentence "I have read the entire job post.."