I am looking for a Christian with a good understanding of how to answer the question:
"How could a loving God let people suffer in Hell?".
I need a bible study aimed at youth from the ages of 7-12, which addresses the question simply, in an easy to understand way, with a good object lesson/analogy connecting to the question.
The structure of the study should be something like the following:
1. Kickstart - some sort of icebreaker, story or analogy that sets the tone of the study
2. Connect with God - opening prayer to ask God for understanding and revelation of His word
3. Understanding the text - Scripture that explains and unpacks the core concepts of the study
4. Apply the text - Questions about the text that show it's relevance to the youth. I.e, "What does this scripture mean to us today? How do we apply it to our lives?" Communicated effectively to an audience of youth
5. Take Action - Actionable questions that take the learnings from above and make them practical to youth. I.e: "What will you do differently this week, knowing that God loves you and cares for you?"
March 8, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value