Life is about to get very exciting as I grow my business and build my person brand, but that means I'm going to need an administrative jack of all trades to help keep me on schedule and ensure that we're accomplishing a new goal every day.
I am looking for a charismatic, positive and work aggressive personality. You should thrive from accomplishing goals and be excited about delving into new projects. You should be self confident and find joy in working with people.
Familiarity with the multimedia and marketing industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates.
Ultimately,you should be able to ensure our operations are organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our freelancers.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- planning travel
- contacting media
- coordinating collaborations with brands
- coordinating filming/production
- assist in development of print and social media content
- researching details for above projects
* Perform data entry,
* Manage event/job calendar
* Make calls, return calls, and check messages,
* Prepare email correspondence
* Schedule and coordinate meetings
• PC literacy (MS Office, google docs, in particular)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communications skills
- Speaks fluent English
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates