The Designer/ Illustrator collaborates with our editorial staff to bring projects to completion. This may include illustration, packaging and graphic design.
What You’ll Do
* Create vector designs and artwork for our fast-paced cryptocurrency articles
* Develop and concept characters for various toy platforms/categories for our cryptocurrency articles
* Finalise illustrations for packaging application
* Interpret and utilise our style guides as it applies to the license and product branding
What You’ll Bring
* Ability to submit final illustrations to use with an average turnaround time of 2-3 hours
* Extremely proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Highly organised with the ability to multi-task across several ongoing projects.
* Fun, creative and insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion.
* Attention to detail is a must.
* Ability to work with tight deadlines.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you! All applications require a cover letter and portfolio.
We only want to hear from people that are aspiring for greatness. If this isn't you, please don't read this advertisement, and don't apply for this job.
Working with us, you will be in the right environment for you to meet and exceed your full potential.
This job is to work alongside one of our most dedicated crew members who has an amazing work ethic and is a fantastic leader. It is an opportunity to learn from one of our best.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value