I am looking for someone with good spoken English to record training video of 10 hour for C Programming and 10 hour for C++ Programming. I need to use it for my students to use outside class. It will be of very basic in nature. If interested I can send further details.
Here are some additional details,
The contractor who would do this project must have these things ready,
1) Very good C and C++ Programming background.
2) Very good and clear English spoken skill. Accent need to be close to American or British.(Because of target audience)
3) Some knowledge about how to record screen on desktop. Some experience with Camtasia, Camstudio or similar recording software will be helpful.
4) All recording materials(slides, hands on exercises, scripts) etc on C and C++.
5) Video will be used by the students whose English is not very strong. So recording need to be done in very slow and clearly spoken statements in english.
6) C and C++ Software
7) Task must be completed within 15 days from the day it is awarded.
8) Payment will be done for each 2 hour of Video delivered. No advance payment.
9) Course layout/content need to be reviewed by me before recording starts.
10) At high level videos will have 40% discussion and lecture/explaination using powerpoint slides. Rest 60% will be hand-on to write/explain programs using some IDE.
11) Power point slide used for recording need to be little colourful and animated to keep the students interested in learning.
12) Each individual videos need to be in final format of MP4. I would also need the videos in raw format.
13) Duration of each individual video should not be more then 15-20 minutes.
If you have already done the bidding, please send me the message that these requirements are fine with you..
Skills: training, video, english