We are Setronica, an International IT company.
Our company develops and integrates software for e-commerce, online marketplaces, shipping. We do custom ERP.
We are currently looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team. Setronica is expanding as an agency on Upwork, so you will be able to choose your own projects, lead and develop the team.
We expect that you:
- Expert-level knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Know how to configure and maintain k8s clusters;
- Have a good command of English;
- Have experience in running small projects and are able to organize a team of a couple of people to solve the problem;
- Can get the customer answers to questions they haven't thought about in a short time.
We'd love to know what else you're good at, and we'll find a way to apply a variety of your skills. For example, such as:
Hyper-V, Xen Server, ProxMox, LXC, systemd-nspawn, Windows, PowerShell, AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS Route53, AWS Cloudformation, Zabbix, Prometheus, ELK Stack, Grafana, Hashicorp Vault, Herocu, Terraform, Vagrant, VMware vSphere, XenCenter, OpenNebula, OpenStack, CloudStack, VMware vCloud, MS SCVMM, Ceph, GlusterFS.