Have you used asp.net and c# to build social media oAuth and data applications?
We are a San Francisco based startup looking for asp.net / c# engineers who can build applications to collect data from social media APIs.
You will be comfortable with
- C# application development for backend data services (required)
- oAuth/API experience with at least 1 social media service a must
- asp.net 4.0 web forms (ideally have some experience)
- html/css/jquery/bootstrap (bonus)
- Ideally deep experience with using FB/TW/YouTube/Soundcloud/Instagram API's for data
- Strong SQL experience needed (fuzzy matching experience a big bonus)
- Bonus skills: QA / Source Control / CI / Devops / Web app security
We need 30-100 hours work on a well spec'd project in the next 2 weeks, which will become a long term project on successful completion where you can work 10-40 hours per week with completely flexible hours.
No agencies, only direct engineers, no bullshitters, you will be able to hit the ground running. You will work with clear requirements on a mission driven project with defined software deliverable targets.
You will report to a veteran CTO who has managed hundreds of outsourced projects, so don't bother applying if you yourself will not be doing the work, or if you cannot take video calls with your team mates.
Successful applicants will join a great team culture, with weekly sprints, bonus's and frequent engagement with the team via slack channels.
We look forward to working with you!
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates