We are looking for great writers who can produce high quality blogs for a UK based medical weight loss site. A key purpose is to improve SEO so the writer needs to be aware of keyword usage. Please review our criteria before applying:
1. Excellent written English (including grammar and spelling) is required. British english spelling is preferred but not essential.
2. Creative and adaptable style of writing. E.g. must be able to write serious articles based on academic research/medical evidence as well as emotive pieces with appropriate humour
3. Be aware of selecting the right keyword(s) and use them in the article to boost our SEO
4. Able to turnover articles quickly and willing to do revisions if required. However we strongly prefer not to have to edit your work later. Articles must be completely authentic.
5. We will provide topics and briefs for each article and wherever we can, we will point you to good sources. However the writer will need to have good research skills and cite their sources in the article.
Good general resources would be the NHS site, Medscape.com, British Medical Journal, research papers etc.
6. Share documents using google docs (gsuite)
7. Please attach a few examples of your written work, ideally in a similar area.
8. These blogs will be long as they are intended to be strong SEO pieces. We would expect between 1500-2000 words but this is flexible depending on the nature of the topic. Some blogs may only require 500-1000 words.
If all goes well with the 5 blogs then this may be a long-term working relationship.
August 11, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value