I am looking for a highly motivated and experienced web developer who is not afraid of challenge and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Key job responsibilities:
Working as a web developer who builds a co-browsing platform, understanding scalable web technologies and clearly documenting the source code.
Working in an international team, delivering source code that is easily understandable and re-usable.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing front-end and back-end code for large-scale websites.
- Ideally experience with co-browsing technologies.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
- Proficiency in addressing and quickly fixing issues.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of product and services.
- Understanding of challenges behind localization of large-scale sites and its impact on web development.
- Knowledge and eagerness to implement current web design and development trends including HTML5, CSS3, NoSQL.
- Experience with GIT.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Passion for creating a great user experience and interaction.
- Understanding of performance.
- Experience with server-side technologies and back-end frameworks.
Skills: linux, design