We need prototype for a new application (website and mobile) to evaluate feasibility, get customer feedback and to find and fix shortcomings.
We're looking for:
- A talented and experience UI/UX designer to help design and create interactive prototypes for our web- and mobile applications.
- You must have a passion for user-centered design and an understanding of how to unite user goals with those of our business. This requires having deep understanding of user experience and following an iterative process to create a prototype.
- You have sufficient experience as a designer working on web-based consumer products or services.
- Your portfolio showcases your UX chops (including prototypes, user stories, flows) and visual design skills. We’d love to see examples of product prototype, not web site or marketing design.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, etc. and experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, etc.
- Understanding of web and mobile design constraints.
- Experience conducting user surveys and implementing technologies such as HotJar to gather customer input.
- Experience implementing and improving a design system.
- Ability to jump from high-level concepts into detailed design conversations, and back again.
- You are collaborative and communicative by nature.
The ideal freelancer will also be a creative problem solver with an excellent work history on Upwork. To submit a proposal, please send a short summary of similar projects along with examples of prototypes you’ve completed.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value