About GrowthWheel International
GrowthWheel Online Design and Development team is dedicated to build and enhance the way business advisors interact with entrepreneurs. We are a multidisciplinary team based in New York, Sweden, Ukraine and Denmark.
We are looking for a talented junior designer to work remotely and meet regular with the team leader. We want a designer that feels passionate about UX design and can assist in creating beautiful experiences based on the CEO and the team leader directions. The ideal candidate has an eye for UX, but can move effortlessly between user experience design and visual design (for print and web).
You work assignments will be working on the creation of user stories, researching, writing specifications, making wire-frame, mockups and interactive prototypes.
* Produce interface designs ranging from wireframes to high fidelity mockups based on feature request from the CEO or the team leader
* Develop interactive prototypes quickly and resourcefully that can be tested by users or presented to stakeholders and teammates for feedback and direction
* Write user stories with acceptance criteria that are consistent with our application, style and guidelines
* Test applied features on each sprint and before each deployment
* Provide feedback based on the stories to developers after your tests
* Contribute design elements to our Design UI Library
* Have a degree in interaction/visual design, human-computer interaction, or related field
* Excellent written communication
* Have a solid understanding of typography, color, grid, and composition
* Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Sketch
* Ability to take direction, but still be self-driven and comfortable communicating ideas and points of view
* A portfolio (either class assignments and/or professional) that demonstrates strong design principles for web and/or mobile platforms
* High proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch in the creation of wireframes and/or high fidelity mockups
* knowledge of prototyping tools such as Invision and UXPin
* Have an understanding of the user-centered design process including experience with usability testing
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value