Looking for well rounded Firmware engineer with prior experience with STM32 development. The nature of the project is essentially long term (1+ year) as new requirements and tweaking will be necessary.
The candidate should have both architecture level experience with the STM32 processor as well as a very strong C background. The processor we are currently using is STM32F401.
Experience with the following is essential:
- Stepper motor driver control
- magnetic Quadrature encoder
- limit switches
- linear potentiometer
- Linux UART experience (blocking versus non blocking) as the commands to STM32 comes from Raspberry and also gets feedback from STM32
- we currently utilize makefile for the project. I am open that the candidate does development under any IDE but it has to be transferred to makefile
- Ability to document and coach other developers (Its OK to don't be very fluent in english. We can help with writing etc)
Most of the code is already developed and we have a working prototype but we need to augment certain functionality and evaluate if some operations can be made more efficiently etc.
As it pertains to getting access to a Nucleo board or raspberry3 i was thinking initially to let the candidate have network access to our environment.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates