*Are you an energetic, independent Digital Marketer with 2-3 years of experience in Paid Advertising?*
DK Ecomm Group is an Australian-based eCommerce/Dropshipping business. We build and scale DTC brands for the Australian market. We are a small team built on core values of passion, discipline, urgency, and innovation. We strive to provide value in problem-solving products for our customers.
We are currently looking for an eCommerce Ads Manager to support our brands remotely.
## **Job Overview**
As our eCommerce Ads Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimising our advertising spend, with a core goal of designing highly-effective Facebook Ad strategies to increase ROAS. You will also be in charge of ideation for new advertising strategies (including angles, offers, creatives, etc.), launch strategies for new brands, and building out process and frameworks for effective, reproducible FB ad strategies.
We consider this role to be critical to our success. As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- 2-3 years experience in a Digital Marketing/Paid Advertising role, ideally managing budgets of $15-30k/mth
- Hands-on experience in building high performing Facebook Ad campaigns with proven ROAS (examples welcomed)
- Experience and expert-level use of Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience in producing/coordinating content for social campaigns, primarily across Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn how to use new software and platforms as part of your role (e.g. Loom, Notion)
- Conversion Copywriting skills and influencer marketing experience highly regarded
## **Additional Requirements**
To excel in our remote environment, you will also need the following:
- Fast and reliable internet;
- Outstanding communication skills in English;
- Ability to quickly grasp new software and digital platforms (we are using Loom/Notion/Slack among others - so previous experience in these is beneficial!)
## **Sounds like you?**
Our application process is simple: shortlisted candidates will receive a general questionnaire followed by a video interview. If you feel that you have what it takes, we are looking forward to receiving your application!