We are in the middle of a complex integration effort to build a platform for conducting social science experiments online. The system currently includes the following components:
1. Wolfram Mathematica (for scripting the experimental logic)
2. Unity 3D game engine (for designing the visual frontends of experiments)
3. Meteor.js-based web service (the hub for all communications)
4. Photon Server networking engine (by Exit Games) for real-time communications between game clients
5. Amazon Mechanical Turk module (for recruiting participants to the experiments)
We are looking for a talented engineer to help us complete this integration efforts. If you have significant experience with most of the technologies we are using, please apply with your resume and links to github repositories where we can review your code.