** Seeking experienced C++ programmer interested in cryptocurrency for financial market desktop app at a global new paradigm company
* Seeking candidates especially from Russia/Ukraine
We require an experienced and qualified C++ Windows software developer. The Sierra Chart team writes elegant, clean and extremely well thought out code, at the level of the best in the trading industry.
Sierra Chart is a professional futures trading platform that supports manual, automated and simulated trading, Server Side OCO and powerful and highly customizable charting. Designed by an experienced development team for efficiency and ease-of-use, it has an uncomplicated interface that has been proven and trusted by traders for more than a decade.
Sierra Chart believes in doing good for humanity, believes in a world of peace and true freedom, individual freedom and sovereignty, and makes substantial donations to those in significant need in underdeveloped countries.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Designing, writing, and debugging C++ code, with an attention to detail.
- Working in and developing for a Windows desktop environment.
- Working with MFC and the C Windows API.
- Using Visual Studio and Tortoise Subversion.
- Working on front-end (user interface), back-end (servers), shared static libraries, and everything in-between for our financial market charting and trading software.
- Interest and skills in emerging cryptocurrency programming and trading concepts.
- Written code must be stable, reliable, and efficient, and will be held to excellent programming standards.
- Writing and updating documentation as features are added and updated.
- Keeping track of tasks and addressing them in order of priority.
- Able to work remotely, with a reliable and consistent internet connection suitable for real-time voice communication and desktop sharing.
- Fluent English communication skills (written and verbal) required for all communication and documentation.
- Must have a clear understanding and knowing, that the use of software exceptions is completely unacceptable and totally illogical. Exceptions are not used in our software. Exceptions even at the operating system or hardware level should only be used in the case where execution of a program cannot continue. Access violations and division by zero are not those and should be left to the developer how to handle them with only reporting and not any termination or exception generated, unless the developer specifies that at runtime.
- Must have good work ethics and willing to work at a reasonable price.
- Available for 40 hours a week. Need to have flexible working hours.
This is a long-term job. We are looking for someone who aligns with our mission, vision and values, and available for us in the long term.
On this team we achieve zero mistakes frequently. We feel that the ability to do this is the sign of a well organized mind and the sign of a powerful and clear thinker and a reasoner.
Art of this level requires dedication. You need to be dedicated to your learning process for a minimum of three years. This is the minimum our team requires in order to help you see all that is possible in code and to teach you the first eighth of this mastery. We hope you will feel inspired to stay on much longer, and we will do everything we can to inspire and enhance your long term career and life goals. It is an apprentice process and you will become master artists of software engineering. We aim for nothing but the highest standards.