This is a Sketch design. Notice this is more difficult than a typical PSD to HTML project because we have interactive dropdowns, sliders on the pricing page, and green headers and diagonal lines which should extend the full width of the page.
Requirements for this project:
1. Need a fully responsive HTML/CSS/JS website which implements all of the functionality in the mockup.
2. All the dropdowns, tabs, sliders, hover buttons, and sign up/contact forms should be coded in proper semantic HTML.
3. Notice how the ipad/iphone devices on Stripe.com expand to extend to the full-width of the page. I need the same thing for the iPad screenshot on our website. Similarly, the green background must extend the full width in a diagonal fashion.
4. You may have to use your creative freedom and talent to build a good mobile responsive version of this design which seamlessly expands/contracts.
5. After I review the HTML/CSS/JS code for the homepage, we need this converted to a Jekyll static-generated site.
March 10, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers