Re-formatting Excel Data
Attached are two .csv files that need to be reformatted to the format accepted by our e-commerce system.
The columns you will be working with are:
• !PRODUCTID - This matches the variant to the product it will be listed on.
• !VARIANTID - This is a unique ID for the variant. There should only be one of each of these.
• !VARIANTCODE - This is the SKU which matches the accompanying options.
• !CLASS - This describes the type of option in the column to its immediate right. Each line must have a class to match the option. They are already matched up.
• !OPTION - This is the option, which is part of the variant (a combination of options creates a variant). Each line must have an option, and it must match with the function to its left. They are currently matched, so it important to keep the option and class side by side.