Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I am a dentist with a fast growing office and my marketing is very based on education. I need a technical writer that can be professional and make dentistry sound fun. I see a huge need for dental education to help reduce fear and anxiety. I would like to have a series of articles and marketing that can help educate patients before they even call my office. These articles will be featured on Facebook and Email Campaigns to future and current patients. I will provide all of the deep technical information, and I need you to piece it all together and make sure it is understood by the average Joe. My first project has the following criteria:
Create a new article that is meant to be information and a teaser on Facebook.
The article should have the following criteria:
1. A catchy title such as "6 signs your teeth are not being cleaned properly"
2. Include the following 6 signs: bad breath, bleeding gums, bad taste, tender or red gums, receding gums, and/or mobile teeth
3. Spend 2-3 hours - if you need more time please ask first.
4. Use this article as reference - over half of americans have periodontal disease, most don't know if they do - https://www.perio.org/consumer/cdc-study.htm
5. Find references of some kind for each sign to add in the article.
- bad breath - caused from residual food debris or produced from bacteria in the gums - the fumes are a side effect of periodontal disease
- bleeding gums - bacteria from periodontal disease cause irritate gums and infection. Our bodies try to fight the infection through inflammation, which in turn cases more bleeding.
- bad taste - bacteria pus or periodontal infections can cause a funny taste or when deep pockets of gum tissue (caused from periodontal disease) can fill full of food debris, etc.
- tender or red gums - generally this is a sign of early stages of periodontal disease. this tenderness can be cold or hot sensitivity, or a burning sensation when eating spicy foods
- receding gums - as bacterial pathogens from periodontal disease become more aggressive and are not cleaned out properly, they can begin to reduce the bone in some areas. Gums follow bones. So as the bone is essentially eaten away by the effects of the bacteria in the area, the gums will recede and you will begin to see the roots of the teeth - which appear yellow. This is classic signs of receding gums.
- Mobile teeth - as bone is lost through the effects of periodontal disease, the teeth have less support and begin to move as you chew. Picture a house that the foundation cracks and crumbles, the house begins to move. This is the same as our teeth.
6. Find a picture that is eye grabbing like someone with bad breath, perhaps a picture with a clothespin on their nose or someone sniffing a foul order.
7. I would also love to have pictures for each sign that can be interesting, but keeps the attention of the reader.
My goal is to have 3-5 of these type of articles over the next 2 months and I need a reliable incredible writer to help me with this project.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers