Before applying for the job or continue reading the job description consider the following
• Unique - Original (hand-typed) content required
• NO plagiarism
• NO article spin or copy paste
• NO rewriting of other posts
• NO fluff
• Delivered text will be thoroughly checked for originality and plagiarism through various online and offline services like google's phrase search, Copyscape, plagiarism checker, smallSEOtools, Viper and others.
WE DO PAY ATTENTION AND APPROVE ONLY ORIGINAL CONTENT.
REQUIRED WRITER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Native English Speaker
- USA resident
- English skills (grammar, punctuation and spelling) have to be impeccable. Nothing less will be accepted
- Candidates with writing experience and higher education will be preferred
- This is fixed payment work, you will be paid a fixed amount for each article.
- This is long term work, more than 3000 articles needs to be written. After you pass the initial milestones and you have proved yourself as an excellent writer, you will be given lists of 10 facilities (county jails, federal prisons etc.) that need to be written.
- We are looking to hire an excellent article writer to write a high quality 500-word text article in English, for a particular correctional facility (jail/prison/county jail/federal prison/) in the US.
- The writer must do web research to gather all the related data about this particular correctional facility (jail/prison/county jail etc.) and assemble all the information into a unique 500 words article.
- Other data like copyright free or Creative Commons 3 licensed photos of the facility, and also videos, are welcome if available.
We will provide the name of a correctional facility (jail/prison/county jail etc.) and a link to our website for the writer to read the already published information, for which we need the 500 words as an enhancement of the already published info. The delivered article must include:
- The link to the official inmate search, if available. You will have to verify that the link works and indicate if it is different than our website’s already published link.
- The official link to offender locator, mugshots, victim services, inmates list, daily arrest logs, arrest warrants, Probation/parolee search or any other useful link if available.
- We need an explanation about inmate rights, commissary, visitation, paroles, bails and Inmate Services for this particular State/county/city facility.
- Visitation information (instructions, rules and regulations), Mail information (sending mail and packages), Inmate phone calls (Calls and contacting inmates), Sending money (& commissary information) for this particular State/county/city facility if available.
- Information about the facility, what kind of security it has, what kind of people are being held in, facility services (ex. provided meals, bath and shower, exercise allowed, books & magazines sent) or any other useful information.
- You will also have to verify that the already written information (address, telephones, emails, faxes etc.) are accurate (from the official .gov US websites) and update or correct the already published information on our website.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not take this Job unless you are somehow familiar or able to understand and explain the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons, US laws, Imprisonment laws and rights, Correctional facilities and generally about jails, prisons and inmates services.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
1) Excellent feedback will be given ONLY if earned.
2) This is long term work for us (more than 3000 articles needed).
3) Very reasonable requirements and completely flexible work schedule, as this is fix price work.
August 3, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates