We are looking for 2 iOS developers (can be a team) to work on an app for us.
The app is a social bookmarking app. We have already developed a REST API for handling the data, now we need an app to work with it.
A rough overview of what's required:
- User authentication (via Facebook)
- Networking / working with our REST API
- CRUD operations (create/read/update/delete) for all data via Core Data
- We're happy for you to be building for the latest iOS SDK.
- Use source control (We can set you up with a private Git repo to work with)
- The app needs to be native. Not web.
If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll give you a small test brief. If that goes well, we can kick things off!
Skills: facebook, test