Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage the approval process for the App Store.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Proficient with Swift 4.2 and Xcode 10.2 or later (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
• Experience in architecture such as MVC, MVVM and VIPER
• Experience in GCD (NSOperations).
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Cloud Kit, AVFoundation, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphic, Core text, SQLite etc.
• Experience with offline storage and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and migrations.
Swift 4.2 and Xcode 10.2 or later (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
Cloud Kit, AVFoundation, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphic, Core text , SQLite
Required Experience and Qualifications
• iOS Development: 2+ year (Preferred)
Hours to be determined
More than 6 months6+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates