Checkmate Concevoir is a data management company that helps our clients create apps to create and share experiences.
What we're looking for:
An experienced iOS developer who has worked in Swift to help us integrate image and editing features to an existing app. The editor should not be overly complex but ideally should have the following features:
- Add text to image i.e captions.
- Change colours of text.
- Change the size of text and the ability to move it around.
- Add filters to image using swipe gesture.
- Drag and drop stickers from a list of collection view items.
- Cut video or trim the video.
Other effects that would improve task assignment:
- Adding effects to video.
- Adding music to video from a library search.
This project requires experience with:
- Experience with Swift.
- Experience with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- The use of swift 4+ cocoapods is welcomed, others will be considered.
- Price can be negotiated depending on the level of experience and skills.
- Ideally should be finished in 2-4 weeks for bonuses.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent iOS project, ideally one currently available on the App Store.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value