Hi everyone. I am looking for an iOS developer to work on five new apps for iPhone. If the work is well done on this first project, i will hire you again for the other four apps. The design is done, i only need coding.
A simple app to help students keep track of their absences. It works with five steps:
1. Set up the start and end date of the term.
2. Choose how many periods per day.
3. Choose the percentage of absences allowed.
4. Create courses.
5. Mark the absences or presences in the calendar.
I will provide a detailed explanation to the candidates later in a PDF document.
- Experience with Objective-C.
- Have published apps in the App Store.
- Know how to set up other languages (localization) for the app.
- The professional must be very responsive in communications (Email, Skype, etc).
This project has a fixed price of $80.00 with the possibility of an additional bonus up to $50 if the results are excellent.