1. Request Facebook login with publish permission at app start.
2. After login show a button. Clicking the button will share a text "Hello" to the user's wall without showing share dialog.
3. Deliver working source code written in Swift using xcode
4. Ui not at all important. Just need the functionality.
5. Use only official Facebook sdk through cocoapods. No third party libraries
Budget is fixed. I know this is 10 minute job for those who have done this before.
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
March 13, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates