We are in the process of migrating our existing Windows-based application to Adobe AIR platform and are looking for, ideally, both UX and UI designer who can help us leverage all the benefits the platform provides.
The first device/platform to be supported is iPad 2+ followed by Android (3+) tablet PC and then by smartphones (iPhone 4S+ and Android 3+).
At high level, the application includes 2 modules that allow users to establish and conduct a video conference.
All functionality has been already implemented and the candidate would need to take screenshots of our existing application and produce a psd file with screens designed and optimized for iPad 2+.
An ideal proposal will describe:
1. How the candidate will design the user interface (and user experience).
2. How the Adobe AIR capabilities will be leveraged on iPad2+.
3. What user interface features and capabilities of iPad will be used and why.
4. Include references to relevant projects.
5. Final hourly rate (including all possible elance.com/other fees).
Please do not submit a generic proposal that does not address items listed above and/or includes references to all projects you've done in the past. Such proposals will be immediately rejected.