This is an easy iPad application, it is going to be like a “fancy” PowerPoint presentation with a navigation, the app will have 39 pages("slides") and 6 of them will have a nice animation, users are able to swipe from page to page, go to a specific page using the the navigation and have the standard iOS pinch & zoom functionality.
the only technology you will need to know is Objective-C, there is NO back-end integration, database, push notifications, login functionality.
- it should only work on landscape mode
- it must be tested on iPad 1, 2, 3, 4 and mini.
The process to hire is going to be like this:
1. when you apply to this job or I contact you, I am going to send you the design of the application and the animation requirements of the 6 pages mentioned above. The application has a total of 39 pages, I will need you to estimate the hours effort for each of them, I will send you the template so you can put the numbers there.
2. Once you estimate each page and if estimation is within my budget, I will hire you.
3. A QA Analyst will be testing your work and you should be able to fix what he or she says.
Skills: ipad, design, qa