My colleage wants a loan agreement between two individuals.
1) There is an initial amount be loaned.
2) The lender will loan additional amounts to pay off a loan the lendee currently has and other money for support.
3) No payment will be required until the following occur.
-the lendee give birth to a baby from the couple within 2 years of the loan date, in which case the loan is forgiven complete.
-If the lender returns to date his old girlfriend, Natalia, the loan will be forgiven 100%.
-the individuals no longer have a relationship, in which case the loan will be paid off in 12 payments over 1 year.
4) Interest rate will be prime plus 1, compounded, and start the date of the loan.
5) Loan may be executable in USA, Spain, or Colombia.
6) Needs to be in english and a spanish version.
January 24, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value