I run a digital marketing agency and I'm looking for a virtual assistant who can help us with providing an awesome service to our clients and to also help us with some of the administration works. We work with a lot of apps, so having a decent understanding of digital marketing would be a BIG plus.
I should point out, this is NOT a walk in the park project. We want to work with dedicated people who care, get excited about new challenges and love learning. So, if you're looking for something easy, this might not be the best fit.
On the other side, you will get to learn a lot about technical marketing (Google it, it's pretty cool stuff) and work with some really cool people and entrepreneurs.
What kind of skills are we looking for:
- You should be very good at English (familiarity with Australian English is a plus)
- Have a basic understanding of digital marketing
- Experience with social media management (Facebook and Instagram) is definitely a plus
- Comfortable with doing marketing research
- Detailed oriented (if you get frustrated when you're looking at the details, maybe this is not a good fit)
- Experience working with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Slide, Google Sheets, etc.)
At the beginning, we can start with 5 hours a week, but if we are a good match, it can definitely go up to 10 to 15 hours a week.
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience as a project coordinator
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value