We're a content agency that produces content for articles, videos and emails on behalf of our clients.
We’re looking to add a special person to our team who can conduct 60 minute content planning sessions with clients over the phone, Skype or zoom.
The right person possesses:
* Fluent English
* Has a deep understanding of content marketing (you understand, for example, what “TOFU” and “BOFU” mean).
* Has mastered last least one kind of keyword/social research tool (SEMrush… google keyword tool… ahrefs, keywordtool.io… buzzsumo.com etc, etc.,)
* Is an excellent communicator (you’ll be speaking direct with clients)
* Has a positive attitude.
* Is punctual, courteous and at all times professional.
If you’re the superstar we’re looking for then there’s lots and lots of ongoing work for you (we can keep you busy full-time).
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
In preparation for your content planning sessions you will be armed with:
* Client answers to a comprehensive questionnaire (about their target audience, company background, website etc.,)
* 5-10 questions that our client’s customers ask and want solutions to.
* 5-10 target keywords that our client’s customers want information on.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
During this content planning session your job will be to:
* List 3-10 “specific” article topic ideas based on the client’s research
* For EACH of those article topics, create an outline of 3 or 4 bullets points that the article body content should touch on.
Our article writers will be using the results from your content planning sessions to create hard hitting article content. So your role is extremely important as it forms the foundation of all of the client’s content.
During Month 1 we can pay $30 for each content planning session. Then if you’re progressing well - and client’s are reporting great things about you - then your pay leaps to $50 per session.
There’s lots of flexibility. You can work from home or anywhere in the world (just as long as you have a great internet connection as your sessions will be recorded and transcribed).
And you can pick which content planning session times you want to work. Our preference though is you’re able to do 20-25 content planning sessions per week as a minimum.
If this sounds like something you can excel at please respond with a few samples of similar research you’ve done.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers